Bleach: Shinigami Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Shinigami Life

A text-based RPG. Take on the life of a Shinigami and show your true strengths. Or become a Vizard, and take power to destroy your enemies.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibiki Kuchiki

Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock) Empty
PostSubject: Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock)   Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:50 am

What for: EXP (10950)
Link: Proof
Do you level? what stats where: 20 levels

+ 2000 Reiryoku
+ 100 attack
+ 100 defense
+ 100 speed

exp: 10951/11600
did you have some of it before? how much do you have now: (10951)
Back to top Go down
Kenta Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock)   Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:50 am

done + not locked
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock)   Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:32 am

What for: Adjuchas-class Menos title + Cero
Link: Proof
Do you level? what stats where: No
did you have some of it before? how much do you have now: __
Back to top Go down
Kenta Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock)   Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:33 am

Done + Not Locked
Back to top Go down
Toudo Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock)   Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:12 am

I'm protesting ALL of this. That BITE technique was screwed up in the way you used it. It costs you 50 Reiryoku per use. That was the way it was made, that is the way it works. So start OVER.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninja-rpg.com/
Mai Kuchiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock)   Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:51 am

nope actually it says WHERE IT WAS MADE that it costs nothing

Current Hollow Powers

Universal
Name: Bite
Cost: None
Damage: [(ATK+SPD)/2]*5

HERE

so you cant blame him if you posted differently to what you ment
Back to top Go down
Toudo Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock)   Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:10 pm

And you can't blame me for MISPELLING.

And you are a poor excuse of an Admin if you don't catch that it was posted wrong from the original usage, and then ALLOWING this to continue.
Back to top Go down
Mai Kuchiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock)   Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:19 pm

well sorry but like you kept saying but out of hollow business so dont go blaming me for your own mistakes and numbers don't count as spelling so yeah also you have been showing staff no respect so this will be your first warning
Back to top Go down
Toudo Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock)   Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Fine whatever, then who is the Admin in charge of Hollows? Or did you not assign one? It would be either me or Genjo, so who do you choose?
Back to top Go down
Mai Kuchiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock)   Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:35 pm

well i hadn't assigned one to hollows i left genjo in charge will i worked on shinigami so none but out of an admin + member the admin would be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock)   Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hibiki Kuchiki Update Page (dont lock)
Page 1 of 1