Bleach: Shinigami Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Shinigami Life

A text-based RPG. Take on the life of a Shinigami and show your true strengths. Or become a Vizard, and take power to destroy your enemies.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misuki Nai.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Misuki

Misuki

Misuki Nai. Empty
PostSubject: Misuki Nai.   Misuki Nai. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Name: Misuki Nai.
Race: Shinigami.
Division: 5th

Appearance: Misuki stands at five feet and three inches tall, weighing 143lbs. Her hair is jet black and stops next to her shoulderblades, where it is tied off in a ponytail - which she will only remove when relaxing, otherwise she deems it unpractical.
Misuki's eyes are a deep violet colour, seeming to gleam whenever the sun shines on them.
Looking further down, Misuki's body is slim, her flesh being slightly tanned from spending time in the sun.

Misuki's attire usually consists of the standard black Shinigami robe, as well as a small pouch at her right hip and a cyan-coloured lotus flower in her hair.
Background: (I am really uninspired at the moment x.x I'll get this done when I feel like it)
Family: N/A

(spread 50 between these)
Attack: 30
Defense: 10
Speed: 10
Back to top Go down
Mai Kuchiki
Admin

Misuki Nai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuki Nai.   Misuki Nai. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:17 pm

you can aspire to be that position but you must start as a student like the rest gd luck,
Back to top Go down
Misuki

Misuki

Misuki Nai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuki Nai.   Misuki Nai. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Hm. I was just wondering why we all need to start off as students ^^ In my opinion, we need Captains before we start off :3
Besides, haven't I already proven my rp skill, etc in the other forums?

Also, may I request a projectile-based Zanpaktou?
Back to top Go down
Toudo Fuyuki

Misuki Nai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuki Nai.   Misuki Nai. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Random number (1,3) :
Random number (1,15) :
Random number (1,50) :
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninja-rpg.com/
Sponsored content

Misuki Nai. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuki Nai.   Misuki Nai. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misuki Nai.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum