Bleach: Shinigami Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Shinigami Life

A text-based RPG. Take on the life of a Shinigami and show your true strengths. Or become a Vizard, and take power to destroy your enemies.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible banner for the site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Viento Hechizo

Possible banner for the site Empty
PostSubject: Possible banner for the site   Possible banner for the site Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:48 am

Possible banner for the site Ichimaru_Gin___BLEACH_by_LeeHongGi

Last edited by Viento Hechizo on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viento Hechizo

PostSubject: Re: Possible banner for the site   Possible banner for the site Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:51 am

Possible banner for the site Random_Bleach_banner_by_Shadows_Hand
Back to top Go down
Mai Kuchiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible banner for the site   Possible banner for the site Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:43 pm

i like them but i don't like the idea of using these from artists without there permission as each is from a different artist im quite sure there not yours, but ill ask the artist of with one we pick if you like
Back to top Go down
Toudo Fuyuki

PostSubject: Re: Possible banner for the site   Possible banner for the site Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:49 pm

I can make some if you'd like. It would depict official images of each type of user.

Hollows, Shinigami, Quincy, Bount, etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninja-rpg.com/
Mai Kuchiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible banner for the site   Possible banner for the site Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:58 pm

i like it go ahead ^^
Back to top Go down
Viento Hechizo

PostSubject: Re: Possible banner for the site   Possible banner for the site Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:02 pm

I got there permission, i didn't steal them, i always ask...
Back to top Go down
Kenta Shiba

PostSubject: Re: Possible banner for the site   Possible banner for the site Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:11 pm

ok well thank you and kaz is going to make some as well so when that's done we can pick from them
Back to top Go down
Viento Hechizo

PostSubject: Re: Possible banner for the site   Possible banner for the site Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Kaz's are probaly going to be better though lol he's got skillz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible banner for the site   Possible banner for the site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible banner for the site
Page 1 of 1